Monday, May 18, 2009

hot entertainment news!!!





Britney Spears answers the question on everyone’s minds in an exclusive interview with MTV: What the hell was she thinking?

The answer: Apparently she doesn’t know either.

“I sit there and I look back,” she says, continuing, “I’m a smart person, what the hell was I thinking?”

Britney opens up to MTV about the past two years in a 90-minute documentary tentatively titled For the Record.

“So much has gone on over the last couple of years and there’s a lot that people don’t know about me that I want them to know,” Spears told MTV News in a statement about the special. “I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn’t being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I’ve been through and where I’m headed.”

Britney shares personal stories along with behind-the-scenes footage as cameras follow her to rehearsals, recording studios, press tours, her hometown, and the video shoot for her latest single,”Womanizer.”

For the Record airs Sunday, November 30 at 10pm ET on MTV, two days before the release of Spears’ sixth album, “Circus,” on December 2, her 27th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment